Some kinda intro? Some kinda intro?

Very catchy!

The animation was well done and played well with the music. That song is going to be stuck in my head for days. The only thing I saw wrong was the rating of "everyone". Due to the shooting at the end, "Teen" may have been more appropriate.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Very funny with one mistake

I really do hate useless achievements popping up on the X-box. That really made me laugh. My constructive criticism is that the Adults Only rating may have been more appropriate for this episode due to the oral sex scene. Everything else was cool.

warwithapunchingbag warwithapunchingbag

Very funny and stylish.

I liked the part where the stick guy shot the bag with the tank. Very original! L8ter!

Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

Very cool, but I experienced problems.

There were times where I was unable to shoot the enemies. The foot soldiers would be still and I blasted away but no health was taken away. I wonder if anyone else had that problem. I liked the game and I hope to see more from your group.

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

I thought it was uber kool!

I do not know what the last guy was talking about but I thought the game was well made and it wasn't hard. The graphics were kool and I like the afro guy!

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Very good

A very good remake. I liked the different levels and the concept of a warp. There just was not enough levels. If you make another one, make more levels!