Army of Destruction Army of Destruction

Very cool, but I experienced problems.

There were times where I was unable to shoot the enemies. The foot soldiers would be still and I blasted away but no health was taken away. I wonder if anyone else had that problem. I liked the game and I hope to see more from your group.

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

I thought it was uber kool!

I do not know what the last guy was talking about but I thought the game was well made and it wasn't hard. The graphics were kool and I like the afro guy!

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Very good

A very good remake. I liked the different levels and the concept of a warp. There just was not enough levels. If you make another one, make more levels!

Wing Commander Wing Commander

Good game!

As a musician, I can understand how losing interest in a project can effect the outcome of it. Your game could have been something great. I can tell that you put alot of effort into it by all of the features available (ie difficulty slider). Just try to be innovative and don't let the project drag on too long. Like songs, games that take to long to develop tend to have a bad outcome. Anyhow, I hope you find someone to buy your game and be successful in the future.

Hybrid Fighter Hybrid Fighter

Lots of fun

I liked the shield idea for the later enemies. I also liked how the enemy got suddenly faster later in the game.
However the music selection could have been better. It was repeatetive and slightly annoying. Other than that I would say the game is first rate.

Babu Is Lost Babu Is Lost

Simple but fun

I thought it would suck but it was actually quite fun and challenging. Make more!

Fun With Goths Fun With Goths