Some kinda intro? Some kinda intro?

Very catchy!

The animation was well done and played well with the music. That song is going to be stuck in my head for days. The only thing I saw wrong was the rating of "everyone". Due to the shooting at the end, "Teen" may have been more appropriate.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Very funny with one mistake

I really do hate useless achievements popping up on the X-box. That really made me laugh. My constructive criticism is that the Adults Only rating may have been more appropriate for this episode due to the oral sex scene. Everything else was cool.

warwithapunchingbag warwithapunchingbag

Very funny and stylish.

I liked the part where the stick guy shot the bag with the tank. Very original! L8ter!

Adventures in Adventure Adventures in Adventure

....

I've never played that game but the movie was funny. It is always nice to find something original. Make a sequal!

The Power of the 3d The Power of the 3d

Cool

You should continue with the 3d animation. I though the little stick guy falling backwards was funny. You should use him in more cartoons.

The Ball & The Hoop The Ball & The Hoop

Wow

As stupid as it appears it kind of has an artistic aura about it.

The Matstick The Matstick

Ok

Action packed, kind of like a james bond movie. Maybe you should make it a series.

: MoRpH : : MoRpH :

Impressive

I dont know what movie that last asshole was watching but this is a good movie that took time to put together.

Oblivious 01 (v2) Oblivious 01 (v2)

Great

Everything about it was good. The file size low and the movie was funny. Make more!

Short Action 2 Short Action 2

Decent

Small file size + decent action= good movie. I will be waiting for a third show.